My name is Julieta. I'm 29 years old, but I'm (and will always be) a kid at heart. Kintanti is my little cyber getaway, a place surrounded mainly by "cute" things, where I can relax and forget, for a short time, about some of the misfortunes that life has for us. So, if you have come here with a negative or rude attitude, please leave as I don't have intentions to deal with it.
If you are wondering what the word "Kintanti" means, I can enlighten you. Kintanti is a word from the movie There's something about Mary (a movie that always cracks me up), and it means:
noble man, who is loved by many animals, who, in kind, loveth them, too.
Want to hear how it's pronounced?
lol, I just love that word
- I'm a vegetarian Buddhist.
- I'm from Argentina, and Spanish is my first language (that's why you might encounter a few grammatical errors).
- I love animals. I currently have three dogs (who are my life), and four really loud and noisy birds.
- Writing (in Spanish) is my big passion.
- My hobbies are pixeling, knitting, gardening, sewing, photography and drawing.
- My favorite writers are Mario Benedetti, Jane Austen and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- I'm obsessed with Sherlock Holmes, Einstein, La Albiceleste, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, rainbows, Nessun Dorma, pink elephants, Monkey Island, aliens, rain, round objects, and clouds.
- I collect marbles, insects made of wire; and flasks, bottles and jars made of glass.
- One of my life's goals is to join a non-governmental organization (once I beat and overcome some health issues) and to dedicate my life to that. If I'm unable to achieve that, my next step would be to build an animal shelter.
- Pizza & Keanu = <333 (or Keanu's pizza, Pizza Keanu, Keanu with Pizza, pizza a la Keanu, pizza of Keanu, Keanu wearing a pizza, a pizza with Keanu on top. Any of them is ok for me.)
- I'm a fan of crosswords, sudokus and cryptograms.
- I'm addicted to soap and candles. They smell so good, I could eat them .